EASE; PREGNANCY & CHILDBIRTH:
Pregnancy is a physiological process; a very important & precious event in a women’s life. There is need for great care with precision as there are lots of hormonal, physiological, anatomical & emotional changes occurring.
It is a special event of life where the tender life in the womb required to pay special attention and to take all the precautions to let the little life grow.
Conception and motherhood:
During the years of Conception and Motherhood, maximizing physical and mental health is of utmost importance for a woman. It is in these years that regular practice of yoga, acts as an internal support system for a lady. Yoga helps to optimize reproductive health, improves chances of conception and helps a woman's body cope with the demands of pregnancy and labor & experience the “The incredible journey of motherhood!”
Yogic practices are a boon to mankind; especially when it comes to women it has a vital role to play. The frequent physiological, mental, physical, biochemical changes which occur in a women’s life can be well counteracted and balanced by Yogic methods.
Pre-Natal yoga has many benefits and can be tailored to suit the body's changing needs and capabilities.
It helps to strengthen the uterine muscles and support the spine, enabling the back to cope with additional pressure
Helps the body to deal with various complications of pregnancy.
Regular practice of certain specific asana/ postures provides the body with necessary strength to face the contractions to help ease labour, speed recovery and restore energy levels.
Post-Natal practice of Pranayama / yogic breathing, and practice of gentle and easy asana:
Helps to restore firmness in the muscle fibers.
Encourage a continued supply of milk.
Yoga practices for Body, Mind & Soul:
Regular practice of Yoga routine will provide with both obvious and unexpected benefits for the body, mind and soul.
It offers solace, reflection, joy, acceptance and ease in the body.
It helps to connect with the inner radiance and strength in the most demanding times making us aware of our strengths and weaknesses while exploring the new horizons in life.
Yoga is a relaxing experience and carries with it an overall sense of well being.
It helps to take a break from the demands of different roles and responsibilities shouldered by the women and be herself. Yoga routine is exclusively time for oneself.
BENEFITS OF YOGA FOR PREGNANT WOMEN:
Ease stress – and reduce women's fear of childbirth.
The first research of its kind found that a single yoga class cut anxiety in mothers-to-be.
Their levels of stress hormones fell and after two months of classes, the women said they were less scared about giving birth. Experts recommend performance of Yoga practices for pregnant women.
It would help women cope with the pain of childbirth and reduce the number of emergency C-sections.
It is relatively cheap to implement Yoga Practices, could help mothers and their children be healthier, as well as reducing the costs of longer-term healthcare.
For would be mother it is very important to:-
3. Take a nutritious balanced diet
4. Routine health checkups
PRELIMINARY PRACTICES IN THE STARTING TIME IN PREGNANCY
In the Starting don’t do heavy exercise.
• Prepare women for practice of asana.
• Do not lift too heavy weight
Butterfly Pose practice- BUTTERFLY POSE
• Strengthen spinal column and stimulate blood circulation.
• Janushirsana without forward bend
• janushirasana POSE with Bend
Exercise for spinal column:
• Stretching back cross leg
• Twisting spine in sitting position
• Stretching back by kneeling; and performing the Marjariasana with slight variations; which strengthen & ease the back
Titli asana (Butterfly pose) Benefits)-
• Relaxing and stretching the aching thighs, provide flaxibility
• Beneficial stretch for the inner thighs, groins and knees, improving flexibility in the groin and hip region
• Nice stretch for relieving stress and tiredness, fatigue
• Relief Menstrual discomfort and menopause symptoms or Discomfort Because It stimulates the reproductive and d...
YOGA FOR JOINT PAIN MAKE STRONG YOUR JOINTS
2)-HALF Twisted Pose
3)-Head-to-Knee Forward Bend
ARTHRITIS- click to know Arthritis
OSTEOARTHRITIS-click to ...
Ardha Matsyendrasana (Half Twist Pose) Ardha – Half
Matsyendra – King of the fish.
Asana – YOGA Pose;
Benefits: asana improve function of kidney, pancreas, intestine and gall bladder, liver
• Helps to Stimulate digestion Squeeze out toxins
• Useful for diabetics, ...
Ujjayi (उज्जायी), which means “Victory”,
Benefits of Ujjayi Pranayama
• helpful in clear blocked arteries Control cholesterol.
• Lower Risk of Heart Disease.
• Prevents thyroid disorders because the pressure on throat
• Increases the concentration
• Improve focusing power of the mind.
• Make body becomes healthy, strong