Titli asana (Butterfly pose) Benefits)-
• Relaxing and stretching the aching thighs, provide flaxibility
• Beneficial stretch for the inner thighs, groins and knees, improving flexibility in the groin and hip region
• Nice stretch for relieving stress and tiredness, fatigue
• Relief Menstrual discomfort and menopause symptoms or Discomfort Because It stimulates the reproductive and digestive organs.
• Useful for pregnant ladies. Helps in smoothly delivery & Natural birth if practiced regularly until late Pregnancy
• Reduces fatigue from long hours of standing and walking
• Useful or helpful to the kidneys, bladder, endocrine gland, and ovaries.
• Helpful in intestinal or bowel movement
HOW TO DO?? STEP BY STEP (AS YOU SEEN IN BELOW IMAGE)
STEP-01-Before to do this firstly work out to Relax your MUSCLES do such as Cycling, walking
STEP-02-Sit on the floor straight your leg
STEP-03-Firstly you sit on floor or carpet/YOGA MAT
STEP-04-BOTH LEG FOLD & STRETCH OUT
STEP-05-BRING YOUR HEEL CLOSE TO Pelvis as you can seen in picture
STEP-06-Hand clasped on feet (hold feet tightly with your hand)
STEP-07-Breath normally Start Flapping both legs up & down like Butterfly wings)
STEP-08-Start Slowly then increase speed done 5-10 minutes
Contraindication-(Do not do this) If you are suffering from
• groin injury
• knee injury,
• So you keep a blanket under the outer thighs for support.
EASE; PREGNANCY & CHILDBIRTH:
Pregnancy is a physiological process; a very important & precious event in a women’s life. There is need for great care with precision as there are lots of hormonal, physiological, anatomical & emotional changes occurring.
It is a special event of life where the tender life in the womb required to pay special attention and to take all the precautions t...
YOGA FOR JOINT PAIN MAKE STRONG YOUR JOINTS
2)-HALF Twisted Pose
3)-Head-to-Knee Forward Bend
ARTHRITIS- click to know Arthritis
OSTEOARTHRITIS-click to ...
Ardha Matsyendrasana (Half Twist Pose) Ardha – Half
Matsyendra – King of the fish.
Asana – YOGA Pose;
Benefits: asana improve function of kidney, pancreas, intestine and gall bladder, liver
• Helps to Stimulate digestion Squeeze out toxins
• Useful for diabetics, ...
Ujjayi (उज्जायी), which means “Victory”,
Benefits of Ujjayi Pranayama
• helpful in clear blocked arteries Control cholesterol.
• Lower Risk of Heart Disease.
• Prevents thyroid disorders because the pressure on throat
• Increases the concentration
• Improve focusing power of the mind.
• Make body becomes healthy, strong