HOW TO USE HUMIDIFIER??
Tips for using a humidifier in your home
Whenever you use a humidifier, you should take care to use it properly.
• Use Filtered, distilled water — use filtered water. Tap water can contain minerals that can encourage mold to grow,
• Change Humidifier water daily — sure to change the water in your humidifier every day.
• Clean Humidifier weekly —properly wipe with clean Cloth
• Change filters regularly — Not all humidifiers have filters but if yours does, make sure to change it as often as recommended by the manufacturer. If you do not change it enough, trapped mold and bacteria may be released into the air– definitely not what you are looking for.
HOW HUMIDIFIER WORKS??
Warm mist Humidifier- The warmer air also helps baby to breathe by reducing mucus build-up and opening the respiratory passages.
Cool mist. Humidifier
Types of Humidifiers
1)- Tabletop Humidifier- mostly first choice for nurseries/newborn or Baby
It is easily moved for cleaning only work to emit moisture air in the room where they are located.
2)- A Console Humidifier-If you want a humidifier emit moisture air the whole house, then use a console humidifier.
3. In-Duct Humidifier- It keeps the air in the entire home moist for everyone, has great efficiency and doesn’t require a lot of maintenance.